Please review the 5 Step Acusis Recruitment Process for Medical Transcriptionist positions. We also encourage you to visit our MT Career FAQ page if you have any questions. If you have additional questions during this process please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
5-Step Acusis Recruitment Process:
After reviewing these steps, please fill out the online application as accurately as possible.
Within 24-48 hours of submitting the online application, you will receive an e-mail from the Acusis Recruiter on how to complete the next steps in the application process. If you do not receive the e-mail, please check your spam/junk folder.
The e-mail will contain a user name and password along with instructions on how to download the Acusis testing software application, ATTA. Please follow the instructions and complete the Acusis comprehensive testing process within 6 days of receiving the e-mail from the Acusis Recruiter.
Acusis Comprehensive Medical Transcription Testing:
- The test will take 150 to 180 minutes to complete
- The test can be taken from your personal computer at any time, but it will need to be completed in one sitting and within 6 days of receiving the e-mail
- Optimal screen resolution is 1024x768 for viewing the ATTA
- The purpose of the test is to test the candidate’s ability to independently transcribe two to three multispecialty reports of standard work types, while maintaining quality work
- Eligibility score: greater than 96% accuracy on all tests
- Please feel free to use reference materials during the tests
The Acusis Recruiter will provide you with feedback on your test results within 3 working days following the completion of the testing.
Upon successfully passing the Acusis Comprehensive Medical Transcription Testing, the Acusis Recruiter will send you a webinar about the Acusis onboarding process as well as instructions for a PC check to ensure your computer is compatible with the Acusis Software. Once the PC check is complete, the Recruiter will set up a time to meet with you for a brief discussion and/or schedule an interview.
If you are selected to join our elite team of medical transcriptionists, you will receive an offer from an Acusis Recruiter. If you accept and join our team, the Recruiter will e-mail you an employee packet. At this time the Acusis software will be installed on your computer.
The software will include the following:
- Acusis’ proprietary software which provides instant access to dictations, quality feedback, portals, and online support
- Updated spell checkers
After the Acusis software has been installed and the paperwork has been completed, MT training will be scheduled.
MT training will include the following:
- Mentor Introduction and Acusis policy overview
- Acusis Medical Transcription platform
- Utilizing Acusis resources
- Account training
- Training on quality documentation
- Training on the Acusis website
- Training on communication tools
- HIPAA Training
Once you have reviewed the 5-step Acusis Recruitment Process, please proceed to the online application: