5-Step Acusis Recruitment Process
After reviewing these steps, please fill out the online application below.
You will receive an e-mail from Acusis recruiter with test instructions within 24 hours of applying. Please check your spam/junk folder if it is not in your inbox.
- The test will take 150 to 180 minutes to complete.
- The test should be completed in one sitting and within 5 days of receiving the e-mail.
- The aim is to test your ability to transcribe two to three multispecialty reports of standard work types.
- Eligibility score: greater than 96% accuracy on all tests.
- You can use any reference material you need.
Results will be available via mail within 3 working days.
If you are successful, you will receive a mail with access details to Acusis presentations. You can pick your account/shift timings and convey your preference online and move on to interview stage.
Upon receiving your preference, Acusis HR will contact you for a preliminary screening followed by an interview with one of our operations managers.
- Following successful interviews, a job offer would be made.
- Acusis HR will guide you through new hire paperwork.
- Installation of Acusis’ proprietary software, updated spell checkers and internal communication tools will follow.
Acusis training with the help of a trainer addressing below areas.
- Acusis policy overview
- Acusis transcription platform
- Utilizing Acusis resources
- Account training
- Information on Acusis websites
- Training on communication tools
- HIPAA compliance